When I edit a Project and see the list of extensions on the Project tab, it would be nice to sort them by name. So it is more easy to find the right extension. This seems to be an easy one.
When I update an extension, I now have to check out 'Update needed' and to fill in the right date (for today I need three clicks to do that). So there are four clicks needed for every extension I update. That is a lot of work with many sites with many extensions. I think some more automation would be nice. May be automatic date update when checking update needed ('update done'), or otherwise a one click date set. More complicated, I know....
- Joomla! Version
- Extension version (x.y.z)